The candy store for knitters, spinners, felters & weavers.
Jump to Menu
Dimensions: 7" x 54"
- About 150 yds of yarn
- Needles: US 15
- Make fringe first: Cut 84 lengths of yarn 12" each. Set aside.
- Cast on 21sts (it must be a multiple of 3, so if you want it narrower or wider, change this number in increments of 3)
- Every row: *K1, YO, k2tog*
- Knit in pattern above until about 18" yarn remains.
- Bind off and add fringe as follows:
- Take 2 strands of fringe and fold in half. Pull the folded end up through an end stitch (a crochet hook works well for this) about an inch and draw the 4 loose ends through the loop. Pull tight to secure. Repeat this for each of 21 sts you cast on and bound off.
All rights reserved. This is for your personal use only.The pattern and design are not available for use commercially.